for Active Ageing
The key outcome is knowhow, methods and practises on how to implement new culture guide services for social marginalised groups (seniors) in the local communities
Planned results are
The direct target groups include learning providers from the Nordic sector of voluntary art and culture:
The indirect target groups include persons, organizations and institutions that can lead indirectly to the long term beneficiaries of the project:
The long term potential beneficiaries or end-users of the project outcome are
- The new services will be incorporated to some degree in the ordinary activities of the Nordic-Baltic sector of voluntary arts and culture associations.
- The concept will be known and gain political, ideological or financial support from main stake-holders.
- The offerings will help parts of the social marginalised to a change, where they feel lesser excluded, gain more self-esteem, experience personal development and improve their quality of life.
- The direct target groups, the associations of voluntary art and culture can provide new activities, develop their community network, and enhance their status and societal recognition.
- The indirect target groups may also gain new means to provide welfare benefits such as improved social inclusion, cultural cohesion and personal empowerment of social marginalised.
- And most important, the culture guide services may help the end-users, the social marginalised to a change, where they feel lesser excluded, gain more self-esteem, experience personal development and improve their quality of life.